As much as we want our members to save, we also want them to be healthy and secure their family’s well-being.
Group Health and Life
All eligible members of the Police Credit Union are encouraged to join our Group Health Plan. Members accessing this service enjoy the benefits of reimbursement for vision, medical, dental and emergency care services.
The process is simple
- Members must complete the Group Health Form- Part 1 and the Beacon Enrollment & ACH Form. Please note that members adding their children to the plan will also have to complete the Group Health Form – Part 1 of the form for each child. Documents such as birth certificate, marriage certificate, common law documents, legal guardianship documents, proof of tertiary level education for dependants over eighteen years can be requested if necessary.
- Submit medical certificate to the Police Credit Union member service representative
- Provide two advance payments of the selected premium.
- Await final approval from Beacon for admission onto the Health Plan
N.B. All medical costs will be borne by the member wishing to join the plan.
Members who are 17 years and under will not be required to complete a medical.
The premiums are as follows:
- Member only – $230.00
- Member plus one dependent – $394.50
- Member plus family – $589.00
- Member only – $320.250
- Member and one – $595.25
How to submit a
Medical Claim form
Members can submit their medical claim forms by
following the simple steps below.
N.B Claims would be adjudicated within two (2) weeks. Once this is completed you would be contacted by a Member Services clerk to collect your cheque.
Claims MUST be submitted within 3 months of the date expenses were incurred. Submission after this period would result in the non-payment of the claim.