As much as we want our members to save, we also want them to be healthy and secure their family’s well-being.
All eligible members of the Police Credit Union are encouraged to join our Group Health Plan. Members accessing this service enjoy the benefits of reimbursement for vision, medical, dental and emergency care services.
The process is simple
- Visit your medical practitioner and complete a full medical
- Submit medical certificate to the Police Credit Union member service representative
- Await final approval from CLICO for admission onto the Health Plan
N.B. All medical costs will be borne by the member wishing to join the plan.
Members who are 17 years and under will not be required to complete a medical.
The premiums are as follows:
Members up to age 70
- Member Only– $230.00
- Member plus One Dependent– $394.50
- Member plus Family– $589.00
- Member Only – $320.25
- Member and One – $595.25
(Includes member and three plus (3+) dependents) Note that the Group Medical Plan covers the member, spouse and children.
All members covered under the Group Comprehensive Medical Plan benefit from a Preventative Care Package (Both Male and Female). These solutions are geared towards ensuring that you are aware of your current health condition and take the proactive steps to improve it.
CUNA Family Indemnity Plan
The plan that offers financial comfort during difficult times. The FIP provides you with cash benefit to be used to cover funeral expenses for you/ your eligible family members, as it covers up to six individuals.
Benefits of CUNA’s FIP
- Members can choose the plan best suits his or her needs.
- No medical examination or questions.
- Lifetime insurance coverage.
- Payments for claims are made within two (2) days.
- FIP covers up to six (6) eligible family members inclusive of the member