Let us help you find the right loan to lend a hand. We’ve categorized our loans below to assist with your selection.
In the event of emergencies a Soft Loan with competitive terms may be best suited to your immediate need.
Credit Committee Loan
This is a loan granted twice the amount of the member’s share capital.
For a competitive loan for either a new vehicle or used/roro, click below or give us a call.
Share Incentive Loan
Enhance your Wealth creation drive, while providing cash resources to our membership.
- 2 Valid forms of Photo Identification
- Pay slip (not more than 1 month old). Persons who are self-employed must show proof of income
- Proof of current mailing address (e.g. recent utility bill)
- Completed and signed loan application form
- A member no less than six (6) months
To assist with travel expenses for your local, regional or international vacation. Book your flight today!
Budget Loan Organizer
Take care of all your recurring annual expenses. We’ll pay your bills directly, for any value, when they become due.
To assist with your miscellaneous expenses during the Christmas season. Loans available from the first week in November.
The Loan Process
- Original documents must be submitted upon request in support of application
- Attend an interview as requested by Credit Committee or Loans Officer (lasting approximately 30-45 minutes
- Other supporting documents may be required
Get cash for school fees, books, school supplies and for any other educational demands.
Back Pay Loan
Invest your Back Pay into your Share Account and earn great returns on dividends PLUS get an INSTANT loan up to TWICE your new share balance.
Get the cost of your tickets and costumes covered for any local, regional and international Carnival with PCU.
Credit facility to all members wishing to purchase consumer goods at any of our branch locations.
- All members who have held Membership with the TTPCU for a minimum of six (6) months shall be able to utilize the loan facilities in excess of his/ her share savings.
**With the exception of Christmas/ Share Incentive Loans. No waiting period is necessary to access either of these loans.
- New members will not be eligible for any loan exceeding his/her membership until 6 months.
- Members must be in good standing and not be arrears or have any delinquent payments after obtaining any other loans via TTPCU.