Let us help you find the right loan to lend a hand. We’ve categorized our loans below to assist with your selection.
- 2 Valid forms of Photo Identification
- Pay slip (not more than 1 month old). Persons who are self-employed must show proof of income
- Proof of current mailing address (e.g. recent utility bill)
- Completed and signed loan application form
- A member no less than six (6) months
The Loan Process
- Original documents must be submitted upon request in support of application
- Attend an interview as requested by Credit Committee or Loans Officer (lasting approximately 30-45 minutes
- Other supporting documents may be required
- All members who have held Membership with the TTPCU for a minimum of six (6) months shall be able to utilize the loan facilities in excess of his/ her share savings.
**With the exception of Christmas/ Share Incentive Loans. No waiting period is necessary to access either of these loans.
- New members will not be eligible for any loan exceeding his/her membership until 6 months.
- Members must be in good standing and not be arrears or have any delinquent payments after obtaining any other loans via TTPCU.